Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Broadway World's Performer of the Week!

Exciting news!! I have been selected as Broadwayworld.com's Performer of the week. This is a great networking opportunity, please read below to see the article....

"Featured Performer of the Week: Miriam Henkel-Moellmann

by BWW Special Coverage


BroadwayWorld is thrilled to present its latest feature series: The Performer of the Week!

Get to know these amazing talents as they share a bit about themselves, their work and life!

Today, we're thrilled to feature NYC-based stage and film actress Miriam Henkel-Moellmann!

About Miriam!

Originally from Cincinnati, Miriam currently lives in New York City and has been working in the acting industry for over 10 years. She was recently featured in a short-filmed with director/writer/producer Keith Powell from 30 Rock.

Miriam received her BFA in Musical Theatre from Kent State University and just spent her holiday season working at Busch Gardens in Virginia.


We've Got Questions!


1) What are you working on right now?
I am currently the lead singer of the Killarney Band at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. But I plan on moving back to NYC after that. New York is the best city because all of the auditions are right down the street!
2) What has been your professional biggest accomplishment so far?
My biggest accomplishment so far has been taking the leap into film. I have worked on a few films/commercials and so far I love it. I look forward to learning more about it as it was not my main focus in school.
3) Share your funniest or worst audition moment
The funniest audition moment had to have been when the auditioners started singing my song as I was walking out of the room. I guess my piece was memorable!
4) What's your dream role?
Right now my dream role would have to be Fiona in Brigadoon. I have already played this role but never in the professional arena.
5) If you weren't a performer, what would you be?
A vet. I love fostering animals and giving them a second chance at life. Pets are always happy to see you and give you so much love!
6) Where do you see yourself in 5, 10 years?
Hopefully being an established equity actor in New York City.
7) Where can people find you online?
On Twitter @Miriamsbored and on miriamh-m.blogspot.com

Thanks, Miriam!


BWW wants to feature YOU! Interested? Contact romi@broadwayworld.com and we'll get you set up!"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment